BECOME A PARTNER
Eligibility to become a MSCA partner:
- Age minimum 18 years
- Living in Malaysia
- Not attached with any company
- Local equity holdings of more than 51%.
- Board members, senior management and executive employees must be comprised of more than 70% Malaysian citizens.
- Conduct transactions involving products or services in the smart city and /or its supporting industries.
- Conduct activities Or Programs involving smart/ sustainable cities; or
- Selling Smart City Products/ Smart City services
Please Contact Us if your organisation is interested to become a partner of MSCA
Benefits of being a MSCA partner:
Extensive Knowledge Base, Stakeholders Network Opportunities & Smart City Database.
Involvement in the human capacity building and recommendation for the city policy.
Access to the markets and bridging platform for the investors & financial institutions.
International & National Event Related to Smart City Initiatives.
Recognition as a member committed to the MSCA's agenda.
Note that MSCA is not a platform for the sales and marketing of products and services to the Government nor the private sector.